Wedding venues Dodford Manor
We are absolutely dedicated and genuinely care about ensuring you have the perfect wedding day. Our family run team are warm, friendly and down to earth, whilst also being highly professional and always aim to exceed a couple’s expectations. We never forget it is a great honour to be involved in your wedding day, but also want you to have a great, fun and engaged experience from your initial viewing, to subsequent visits, throughout your wedding planning and on the Big Day itself!
- Your first Dodford Manor viewing. From the outset we aim to put you at ease and build your confidence in us delivering your perfect day. You are in safe hands, with a depth of wedding expertise to rely on, but it is your unique wedding day and we do not direct you down a set wedding format.
- On hand 7 days a week. Our Wedding Event Managers are available to field any questions you have and provide as much or as little advice and wedding ideas as you seek. Open, approachable and knowledgable, we really do enjoy being involved.
- Your Wedding Planner. To support your wedding planning, the Team have recently created a really helpful (and growing) wedding planning area under Plan My Wedding. From a myriad of select wedding suppliers, accommodation details, guest information, suggested timings and wedding ideas to a password protected site with a great Your Wedding Planner document, venue measurements and seating plans!
- Your Wedding Planning meeting. Whilst we will be in contact throughout the approach of your wedding day, around 3-4 months prior, we sit down with you and work through the detailed format of your day, your wedding suppliers and how you would like the barns set up! Moreover the Event Manager you meet, is also your event Manager on your wedding day, so able to really appreciate exactly how you wish the day to flow!
- Your wedding day. Your Event Manager is on hand first thing and will set up the barn wedding venue for you that morning, meet and direct your suppliers, welcome you on your arrival and then discreetly ensures your wedding day runs perfectly! Liaising with the Catering Team, welcoming guests, meets Registrars, is on hand at your Civil Ceremony, and the subsequent Wedding Reception, Breakfast and Evening celebrations. At the end of your wedding day, on saying goodbye and checking all your guests and the Bride and Groom are safely en route to their hotel, your Event Manager carefully packed all your items, flowers and decorations away for a member of wedding party to collect the next day!
Dodford, Northampton (nr Daventry) Northamptonshire NN7 4SR